Friday, January 30, 2009

30/365

Workout
None. First skipped workout of the year. Just didn't pan out - forgot my gym clothes at home this morning, failed on getting out after getting home this evening. Kind of disheartening. My big plan is to get to the gym tomorrow morning early before my 10:30 ride. Wake up at 7, breakfast, at gym by 7:45, quick lift, home by 9, gear up and out the door by 10:15. Then all will be back on track.

Food
cereal+1/2 banana
burrito bowl w/o rice
clif bar
trail mix bar
carrots+hummus
multigrain chips
polenta+kale

I don't think that I'm too off track for having missed today. I have overeaten, but not immensely and I know that I've been holding myself to a high standard (for myself) and I'm riding pretty high after yesterday's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment