Friday, January 23, 2009

23/365

Workout B
5x5Squat - 165#
5x5Press - 90#
1x5Deadlift - 160#
Pull/Chinup - 5,4,5
3x30sec Plank - one leg each side

2 hours easy outdoor ride.

Food
oatmeal+banana
indian leftovers
clif bar
trail mix
lentil+bean burger w/tater tots

Had a couple really good hours on the bike. Had a super efficient lifting session, new pb on my overheads, but I'm going to cut the weight down next week, probably because I'm crushing myself doing 85+. Squats are feeling good and my legs are becoming more shapely in the places they're supposed to be shapely but tend not to end up shapely from cycling.
Feeling good.
Last two days dinners have been out, which is not so bad because I've managed to eat proper amounts. I'm glad to be able to get myself to not overeat. Happy about things so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment