Friday, January 2, 2009

2/365

Workout A
5x5 squat - 110#
5x5 bench - 100#
3xF row - 8,8,10
3xF pushup - 12,12,15
3x12 reverse crunch
20 min elliptical intervals

Food
oatmeal + banana
egglpant, tofu scramble, tabbouleh, orange
bagel
roasted veg, seitan, beet greens, grains, granola

Reflections
Felt like my form with squats was really good. Managed to get a bit lower than before. Bad knees mean that I have to really focus hard on getting my extension all the way to the bottom. Push ups have always been really hard for me and I've been using the advice of tightening my glutes for pushups and rows. I feel better about them than I had felt before. I still feel like I should be comfortable doing longer sets. Knee pain in squats was minimal, shoulder pain in bench press was minor but noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment