Thursday, January 15, 2009

14/365

Workout B
5x5squat - 145#
5x5press - 80#
1x5deadlift - 150#
3xF chin/pull - 7,5,5
3x30sec plank - one each side one-legged
75 minutes hard spinning

Food
cereal+1/2banana
burrito
cereal bar
roasted veg soup, chips+guac, fake turkey slices
yogurt+almonds, flax, raisins

Lifting today was great. Really in the groove with this lifting plan. The constant incremental increases leave me pretty toasted afterward. My squatting has gotten much better and I'm not letting myself favor my left knee too much and it is responding with aplomb.
Spin class was with a different instructor than I normally have and it left me with a lot to be desired. I still don't enjoy spinning for the sake of spinning, for obvious reasons, I greatly prefer a spin class which is even remotely related to cycling. The instructor on Mondays is that kind of teacher, Wednesdays, not so much. Still, I worked hard and related it as best I could and I got a hell of a sweat on. Success, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment